Alu Alu Foil printing Machine:
Can Print on LDPE, HDPE, LLDPE, PPCP, HMHDPE, Pet Film (10 micron) foil (35 Micron) paper (Up to 50 GSM) Polyester (10-20 Micron) BOPP PVC, OPP, paper Etc.
Max. Working Width 300 TO 1210 MM
Max. Web Width 300 MM TO 1320 MM
Max. Printing Speed 90 to 150m Per Minute
Printing Repeat Cylinder Diameter 360 MM to 720 MM
Material Reel Dia Unwinder & Rewinder 600 MM, 800 MM to 1000 MM
Drying System Electric Heater & Hot Air Generator.
Main Motor D.C. Drive / A.C DRIVE
Air Blower / Per Station 1 HP, 2 HP, 3 HP
Drying Chamber Heating Load / Per Station 6 K.W. TO 12 K.W.
Auto Tension Control Optional (Mechanical, Pneumatic, Magnetic)
Web Guide System - Mechanical, Hydraulic
Infeed / Outfeed System Optional
Ink Circulation System Optional
Reverse Station as per requirement
Pressure Roller Pneumatic System or mechanical
Thermal Fluid Heating System Optional
Web Width 200 mm to 1000mm
Max. unwind Dia 600mm
Printing Speed 80 to 120 Mtrs/Min
Max. Cylinder Dia. 200mm
Min. Cylinder Dia. 100mm
Unwind Weight 250 Kgs to 400 kgs
Min. Core ID. 76 mm
Max. Core ID 150mm (Optional)
• Unwind: This unit consists of ball bearing assembly to accommodate a shaft with tapered reel cones to accept standard cores. Arrangement for lateral displacement with mechanical clutch are provided at such points at operators ease. Sufficient idle rollers are provided to ensure perfect web tension.
• Motorized Register Controls: Mechanical devices for cross as well as lengthwise registration is provided at the operating side to ensure fine register of multi-colour prints at operational speeds while the machine is in operation. Longitudinal registration done by either compensating roll moving up and down on linear screw system with servo motor or by SS roll cantilevered by screw and slo syn motor operated by individual push button controls at the unit of by controls at the individual panel board.
• Rubber Roll Impression: -Pneumatic or Manual (either of them optional)
• Laminated Foil Printing Unit: It consists of cylinder unit, impression rollers and doctor blade unit which are easily removable for changing, working and for making ready. Doctor blade holder are easily removable for sharpening and replacing blades. Oscillating doctors knife’s position and angle is adjustable according to the dia. of printing cylinders. Fitted on low friction gun metal bushing with mechanical oscillation off the gear box drive All units of blades are equipped with devices for oscillation and change of angles of blade to suit dia of cylinders.
• Gear Box: Spiral Bevel reduction/oil immersed, fixed at the unit side frame along machine. Mechanical drive for alternate transversal movement of the Doctor blade with adjustable stroke of +/- 9mm. Reverse printing facility provided on few stations
• Rewind Unit: Printed web is duly wound on the shaft made of allow steel on a paper core duly locked by tapered cones provided in the shaft. The shaft is mounted on the ball bearing assembly. The rewind shaft is driven by friction clutch mechanical assembly, which controls the web tension on the film, which ensures perfect and tight rewinding without stretching the film.
• Drying Chamber: With blowers & heaters for even drying of ink
• Drive: Main drive is by AC variable speed motor of reputed make and with AC variable speed control panel consisting of rectifier, voltage indicator, amps meter, re-start interlocking system etc. and is housed on an M.S. Steel cabinet, with all control switch etc. mounted on the sloping top of the panel for easy operation
• Web Aligner (Optional): Web Materials are fed from a reel to the machine, processed and then rewound. These guiding systems are designed to eliminate these positioning errors and they ensure precise web alignment throughout the process. EPC (Edge Position Controls) are provided with power pack electronic controls, pneumatic cylinder, edge sensor, etc at the unwind unit and before rewind unit of either E+L or Reputed make. (Optional)
• Auto Tension Control (Optional) :- Powder Clutch / Brake driven by AC motor controlled output synchronized with machine through load cell censors, digital tension controllers etc of reputed make. Web tension control is to assure constant tension level between unwind and infeed nip and outfeed nip and winding unit.
Roll & Roll foil printing machine:
300mm to 1000mm Capacity Single Colour to 8 Colour Rotogravure Printing machine Model-500H2/8" with 9kw capacity heating chamber with 2HP high pressure blower, pneumatic rubber roll impression system with cylinder shaft & simplex unwind & rewind with mechanical shaft suitable for 76mm core ID can withstand 600mm dia roll with rell weight of 500kg, with 5HP main motor & 5HP rewind motor with mechanical clutch & mechanical brake. Arrangement for reverse printing and split unit
Price Ranges from: 14 to 35 Lakhs
Unwind :Auto Tension Control Magnetic Powder Brake force cooled version, with tension controller, proximity and 2 nos. load cells.
Rewind: Auto Tension Control Magnetic Powder clutch Force Cooled Version, with tension Controller, Proximity and 2 Nos load Cells.
Web Aligner with its trolley with hydraulic power pack & its sensor on unwind unit.
LAMINATED foil printing machine SPECIFICATION:
Price Ranges from: 20 to 30 Lakhs.
Web Width : 200 mm to 1000mm
Max. unwind Dia : 600mm
Printing Speed : 80 to 120 Mtrs/Min
Max. Cylinder Dia. : 200mm
Min. Cylinder Dia. : 100mm
Unwind Weight` : 250 Kgs to 400 kgs
Min. Core ID. : 76 mm
Max. Core ID : 150mm (OPTIONAL)
•UNWIND: This unit consists of ball bearing assembly to accommodate a shaft with tapered reel cones to accept standard cores. Arrangement for lateral displacement with mechanical clutch are provided at such points at operators ease. Sufficient idle rollers are provided to ensure perfect web tension. Optional Web Aligners and Tension control brake mounted on trolley with edge sensor.
•CONSTRUCTION: Moulded CI frames of total thickness of 70 mm with wall thickness of 25 mm duly machined to close tolerances inter connected by cross beam & tie rods for vibration free performance consists of printing cylinder shaft, mechanical or pneumatic impression roll, compensating roll, idlers, doctor knife, unit dryers, ink pan, drying unit etc.
•RUBBER ROLL IMPRESSION: -Free printing pressure roll of NBR roll of dia. 150mm and hardness 65-70 is engaged by pneumatic cylinder with left and right pressure regulators. Air cylinders 65 dia x 100 strokes. Rubber roll hollow type with both end bearing mounted.
• LAMINATED FOIL PRINTING UNIT: It consists of cylinder unit, impression rollers and doctor blade unit which are easily removable for changing, working and for making ready. Doctor blade holder are easily removable for sharpening and replacing blades. Oscillating doctors knife’s position and angle is adjustable according to the dia. of printing cylinders. Fitted on low friction gun metal bushing with mechanical oscillation off the gear box drive All units of blades are equipped with devices for oscillation and change of angles of blade to suit dia of cylinders. The Rubberized impression cylinder is precision ground and are free on bearing to give perfect impression, which can be engaged or disengaged from operating side after presetting.